The Right Team to Fix Your Heating Issues in Central Florida
Are you sick and tired of having a never-ending list of tasks to do around your home? If your heater breaks down, you are going to just have another chore to add to that mile-long docket. So why not ask our experts at Al-Air Corporation to provide you with the care you need through heating repair in Orlando? You will breathe a sigh of relief once you know that your complicated heating issue is effectively repaired. Best of all, by seeking fast troubleshooting with us, you may be able to avoid paying for a more expensive replacement part, which results when a system has worked too hard for too long.
Speak to us now at (407) 565-7545 to ask any questions about a potential heater issue that has suddenly cropped up within your system.
Troubles that May Be Occurring in Your Heater
All good things will eventually come to an end, and this is unfortunately also true about your heater installation. This is because your hardworking system has to deal with a lot of wear of tear throughout the winter. No matter how great a brand of heater you have, it is only natural that it is going to need solid repairs from time to time.
Examples of heater problems you may be experiencing include:
- Clogged and dirty filters, leading to a ruined limit switch
- An improper thermostat, often caused by an malfunctional battery
- A pilot light that is flickering, or has changed to yellow, showing a carbon monoxide leak
- A heating system that repeatedly cycles or kicks on and off automatically
- A blower belt which has been damaged, broken, or frayed
- Ball bearings which have worn out or become rough over time, which make the motor unable to work correctly
- A heat exchanger which has become cracked due to regular use
- I would definitely use AL-Air again in the future and recommend to friends and family.- Edwin Q.
Because online tutorials and video instructions have become so prevalent in today’s modern society, many residents in Central Florida have resorted to trying to fix their own heating systems. This may not seem like such a problem – wouldn’t anyone want to save a bit of money while feeling that accomplished feeling of completing a DIY project? While you may certainly apply this admirable spirit of independence toward a simple task like unclogging a toilet, it is not a good idea to repair something as complicated as a forced air furnace or a radiator on your own.
If the new fan belt you try to apply is wrongly installed, or if you do not correctly connect the gas valve, you may find yourself in a lot of trouble – and you will have to pay a lot more in the long run. Rather than frustrating yourself, just leave the challenge of fixing your heater system to our techs at Al-Air Corporation.
Better Price? We'll Beat It By At Least $300!
If you receive a better price from a competitor contractor, we'll match it.Offer Details
Contact us today at (407) 565-7545 or complete our online form.